The LU300 is a small-sized, cost-effective and reliable HEVC encoder, enabling broadcasters and other content creators to transmit high-quality video on-the-go.
Leveraging LiveU’s professional-grade hardware-based HEVC encoding technology, the LU300 combines high-quality video performance with extreme bandwidth efficiency. Highly flexible, the LU300 can also serve as a standalone video encoder or be used as a LiveU DataBridge mobile hotspot for general connectivity in the field.
Weighing just over 900 grams and available in a pouch or camera-mount configuration, the LU300 bonds up to 6 connections: two LTE-Advanced internal modems, two external modems, Wi-Fi and LAN.
- Dual-encoding for Live & Store functionality
- Supporting DataBridge mobile hotspot mode for general connectivity in the field
- Enlarged 2.2" display with improved resolution and dramatic improvement in visibility under sunlight conditions
- New JOG controller for easier control of the unit
- Longer battery life (includes 3-hour internal battery time)
- Stronger CPU for super-fast file upload