LiveU’s DataBridge offers resilient high-speed mobile broadband connectivity for any device in any location. The service enables generic internet connectivity for download and upload of files and videos as well as bi-directional data traffic for any internet-based application such as Skype, Twitter, Facebook and VPNs.
LiveU’s DataBridge boosts connectivity and productivity by leveraging multiple networks, including cellular, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and satellite, providing a high capacity, resilient internet link. DataBridge is available as a dedicated hotspot unit or as part of LiveU’s existing LU600, LU300, LU200 and LU210/220 units. The service can be activated cost-effectively with no need to deploy an additional gateway or by leveraging a cloud-based or on-premise gateway.
LiveU’s multipath DataBridge service is being considered as one of the enabling technologies for the fifth generation of wireless systems in the EU 5GPPP research project, 5G-Xcast. 5G-Xcast is focused on Broadcast and Multicast Communication Enablers for the Fifth Generation of Wireless Systems and LiveU is an active partner in this cutting-edge pan-European project.
- Best connectivity with minimal delay across different internet scenarios (video, file sharing, VPN, etc.)
- Highest possible service availability from anywhere
- Cost-effective option – no gateway needed
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet input options
- Full mobility
- Two operational modes: Multipath or Gateway, each optimized to ensure the best connectivity with minimal delay across different internet scenarios