The LiveU Central management platform allows full control and monitoring of the entire ecosystem and content via any browser-supported computer or tablet, from anywhere around the world.
Manage LiveU field units all over the world from a centralized control room or manage broadcasts from the field from any browser-supported device. The integrated geolocation feature allows users to track units on a map, while comprehensive signal charts make it simple to monitor connections and performance.
Full software upgrade management and control by the customer’s admin user. The target version is set by the customer’s admin on LiveU Central and the upgrade is initiated from unit UI by the end user. During the upgrade the progress can be monitored within LiveU Central.
- Full remote control of all LiveU units with a browser-based device
- Manage unit streaming settings: mode, delay, channel selection and start/stop streaming
- View and manage the unit’s network interfaces
- Manage IP-streaming to social media or CDNs
- File management – preview files, play to SDI or download
- Least-cost bonding – prioritize between different interfaces (e.g. use cellular data before using satellite)